Korean Seafood Pancake
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 20mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 3 Cups mixed seafood of your choice! MARINARA MIX
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Bunch scallions
- Vegetable oil
- 3 Cups mixed seafood of your choice (fresh!) - such as oysters, shrimp, clams, octopus, squid, etc
- ¼ Cup soy sauce
- ½ tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Stalk scallion, minced
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Korean dried hot chili pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Mix the ingredients for the dipping sauce and set aside. In a large bowl, mix the flour and water together, then beat in the egg. The batter should have the same consistency as pancake batter. Add the scallions and seafood.
- Heat a griddle, skillet, or frying pan over medium high heat and add a thin layer of oil to the bottom. I prefer to use a spray can. Pour about ¾ cup batter into the skillet in a circle. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until the top stops bubbling and the bottom is browned. Flip over and cook another 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Cut all pancakes into 8-piece wedges and serve with the dipping sauce.