Perfect Japanese Wagyu Steak
Serves: 1 Prep Time: 1 hour Cook Time: 25 mins
- 250g A5 Japanese Wagyu Steak
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Take out the wagyu steak from the fridge. Leave the steak at room temperature for one hour.
- Boil water. In a shallow bowl, mix 50% boiling water, 50% tap water and stir. Amount should be enough to cover your steak. Put the steak in a plastic bag (or similar to cover) and dip it in water for ten minutes. This will partially cook the steak inside.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Sear the steak on the barbeque for one minute on each side.
- Wrap steak in aluminum foil for three minutes before serving.