Grilled Lobster Tail
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1/4 c. Melted butter
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. Freshly chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 4 Lobster tails BUY
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Lemon wedges, for serving
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, lemon juice, zest, chives, parsley, garlic, and salt.
- Using kitchen shears, cut top of lobster shell from meaty portion of tail. Using a knife, cut halfway through meat down the center, without cutting all the way through. Insert a skewer lengthwise through the lobster to keep lobster from curling up when cooked.
- Brush all over with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill flesh side down until lightly charred, about 6 minutes. Flip lobster and dollop a spoonful of butter mixture on flesh side. Grill until just cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove lobster from grill and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Serve with lemon wedges.