Serves: 2 Prep Time: 20mins Cook Time: 10 mins
- 250g Prawns, peeled and cleaned BUY
- Garlic 1 clove, crushed
- Ginger a small chunk, grated
- Curry paste 2 tbsp
- Half-fat coconut milk 400g tin
- Coriander a handful
- Naans or chappati to serve
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Cook the garlic and ginger for a couple of minutes then stir in the curry paste and cook for a minute.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the prawns and cook until pink and cooked through.
- Scatter with the coriander and serve.